14,774 Acre Ranch at Caprock, NM
- Approximately 8,331 deeded acres and 6,443 acres state lease land.
- Gorgeous, approximately 4,000 square foot home finished in 2017.
- Two additional older three bedroom homes perfect for family, guests, or workers.
- Several almost new, very well-built barns and sheds perfect for storing vehicles, hay, ATVs, or anything else. Portions could easily be converted to horse stalls or room for other animals.
- All the amenities of a working cattle ranch, including separate pastures, pens, water wells, and windmills. Currently runs approximately 350 cow/calf pairs and 20-25 bulls.
- Wind generation development currently in the works with preliminary plans for approximately 24 turbines.
- Listing price of $6,750,000 includes surface and 10% wind rights with additional wind rights up to 100% being negotiable for an additional price.